On September 29, 2018, a large ensemble of public haunted places, partnered with the best ghost hunting teams, will simultaneously take part in a night of paranormal investigations from all around the world! Called “Ghost Hunting Satellites”, these public locations and their host teams will be part of a new chapter within the paranormal field. Together they will dedicate the day to public awareness and community unity! In this spirit, we salute and invite you to be a part of this epic event.
As a haunted venue, take note of some of the benefits this event may provide to you!
Be part of the largest paranormal research effort ever held! For the first time ever, volumes of evidence will be submitted and cataloged into a national data bank where it will take part in a scientific paranormal experiment through the efforts of Paranormal Database. The goal of this research is to evaluate the impact on paranormal evidence collected while a mega volume of ghost hunting investigations are simultaneously held from coast-to-coast.
Want more of a reason to be part of this experience? Your participation will help raise money to support your preservation funds. The National Ghost Hunting Committee encourages attendee’s ticket donation to be an affordable price, so to encourage attendance. For you see, you are going to be part of a unified cause, where every venue and each team is generously donating their time, resources and space for the purpose of demonstrating how dedicated and generous the paranormal community truly is!
The nation will witness the commitment of your haunted place to para-scientific research and the integrity of exploring the haunted, all while engaging with the public to help them understand the mystery of paranormal activity.
Your participation to the event includes:
- Patronage: To take part in this event, we will ask you to donate your space for three - four hours, while hosting a ghost hunting team to lead a paranormal investigation. The ghost hunting team is also asked to waive their fee, as well, therefore not charging a fee to attendees (just collect donations). If a chosen team is not able to donate their services, you are obliged to select another ghost hunting team, so as to maintain the integrity of the event’s purpose.
- Historical Preservation: We are committed efforts for this event to benefit properties historically at risk. With that, we encourage you (and the selected ghost hunting team) to open the property to the public for a small entry fee. This will then go 100% to your property for the efforts of maintaining it.
- Registration: In order to participate in this event, send us an email communication. Keep in mind, we must be selective to only involving public properties, and not privately owned residences. The NGHD committee and its board maintains the right to deny participation for ghost hunting team not meeting the standards of professionalism (based on the codes of conduct) and integrity as valued by NGHD members.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 30, 2018.
- Fee: There is no fee for teams or locations, as aided by our generous sponsors.
- An Agreement: We will ask to you and your participating team to oblige the Rules and Code of Conduct established by the National Ghost Hunting Day board. These are in place so as to maintain the integrity and consistency of the event. Please Review. An Agreement: We request you to oblige to the Rules and Code of Conduct established by the National Ghost Hunting Day board. These are in place so to maintain the integrity and consistency of the event. Please Review.
By participating in this event, you and the associated ghost hunting team will receive notable public recognition and publicity. Your team will be promoted (with links back to your website) throughout various well-ranked websites. In addition, your satellite’s live-hunt will be intermittently displayed. Most importantly, you will be part of the honor that the paranormal community will receive for its public contribution from the good work you are dedicated to.
Now, it is time to join up and be part of this epic event on September 29, 2018 and become part of history with National Ghost Hunting Day!
Don’t forget to visit our shop for the National Ghost Hunting Day’s Commemorative Items
Role of “National Ghost Hunting Day” (NGHD) Organization.
NGHD and all its board members, associates, sponsors and volunteers will assist with the organization, planning, promotion and marketing of the “World’s Largest Ghost Hunting” event. The organization will also offer updates via email and social media communication. ScareFest will function as the “Command Center” for the event’s launch and provide intermittent live-streaming display of actual investigations in the satellite events.
NGHD and its board members will be the public spokesperson(s) for the event within media communications and other platforms for the purpose of the event’s promotion.
National Ghost Hunting Day (and all its volunteers and sponsors) will not be liable for any occurrences and/or injuries that occur during the satellite’s investigations.